Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of Industrial Engineering Program:
Two-three years after graduation, the graduates of Industrial Engineering program, Andalas University are able to combine skills gained during their academic program to be success in their earlier career.
- PEO1: Graduates will be able to apply knowledge and skills in industrial engineering to solve the complex problems of an integrated systems to improve quality of company operations and adapt to social conditions and policies.
- PEO2: Graduates will achieve success in the global community using their communication skills including their international languages.
- PEO3: Graduates will be able to demonstrate professional attitude and behaviour in order to perform successfully in national and/-or international companies.
- PEO4: Graduates will practice a life-long learning habit to stay current in cutting edge knowledge and technology in the Industrial Engineering field.
- PEO5: Graduates will incorporate economic, environmental, social and sustainability considerations into the practice of industrial engineering technology to improve the engineering efforts and economic status in the region.