The List below is publications of Industrial Engineering Faculty (per March 2017):
A. Publication in Journals:
- Iwan Sukarno, Hiroshi Matsumoto, Lusi Susanti, Household lifestyle effect on residential electrical energy consumption in Indonesia: On-site measurement methods, Urban Climate, In Press.
- Hilma Raimona Zadry, Lusi Susanti, Dina Rahmayanti, Ergonomics intervention on an alternative design of a spinal board, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, In Press.
- Santy, Hiroshi Matsumoto, Kazuyo Tsuzuki, Lusi Susanti, Bioclimatic Analysis in Pre‐Design Stage of Passive House in Indonesia, Buildings, Volume 7, Issue 1, No. 24, pp.1-25.
- Jonrinaldi, David Z. Zhang, An integrated production, inventory and transportation decision in a whole green manufacturing supply chain, International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Volume 25, No. 4, pp. 520-544.
- Feri Afrinaldi, Taufik, Andrea Marta Tasman, Hong-Chao Zhang, Alizar Hasan, Minimizing economic and environmental impacts through an optimal preventive replacement schedule: Model and application, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 143, pp. 882-893.
- Feri Afrinaldi, Hong-Chao Zhang, Zhi-Chao Liu, Annette Hernandez, Loss and benefit caused by a diesel engine: From the perspective of human health, Journal of Industrial Ecology, Volume 21, Issue 1, pp. 116-126.
- Hilma Raimona Zadry, Siti Zawiah Md Dawal, Zahari Taha, Development of statistical models for predicting muscle and mental activities during repetitive precision tasks, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics,Volume 22, Issue 3, pp. 374-383.
- Insannul Kamil, Difana Meilani, Nilda Tri Putri, Buang Alias, Mego Plamonia, Determination of The Critical Indicators of Raod Performance For Disaster Evacuation Route in The Coastal Area, Padang City, Indonesia. International Conference on Coastal and Delta Areas, Vol 1, No 2 (2015): The 2th International Conference on Coastal and Delta Areas.
- Insannul Kamil, Buang Alias, Abdul Hakim Mohammed, Nilda Tri Putri, Difana Meilani, Strategic Road Performance Model: An Approach to Sustainable Facilities Management, Jurnal Teknologi (Science and Engineering), Volume 72, No. 5.
- Alizar Hasan, Abdul Hakim Mohammed, Wardi, Nursyaifi Yulius, Heldi, Mat Naim Abdullah, Environmental Hostility Contingencies on the Relationship between Knowledge Management Strategy and Firm Performance, Jurnal Teknologi (Science and Engineering), Volume 73, No. 5.
- Elita Amrina, Titut Eryanto, Determination of Optimal Clinker Factor in Cement Production by Chemical Grinding Aids Addition, Journal of Applied Mechanics and materials.
- Agus Sutanto, Berry Yuliandra, Benny Tjahjono, Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, Product-service system design concept development based on product and service integration, Journal of Design Research, Volume 13, No 1.
- Fuqing Zhao, Jianxin Tang, Junbiao Wang, Jonrinaldi, An improved particle swarm optimization with decline disturbance index (DDPSO) for multi-objective job-shop scheduling problem, Computers & Operations Research, Volume 45, Elsevier B.V.
- Fuqing Zhao, Jizhe Wang, Junbiao Wang, Jonrinaldi, A dynamic rescheduling model with multi agent system and its solution method, Journal of Mechanical Engineering.
- Fuqing Zhao, Jianxin Tang, Junbiao Wang, Jonrinaldi, An improved particle swarm optimisation with a linearly decreasing disturbance term for flow shop scheduling with limited buffers, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, Insannul Kamil, Azalika Delati, Richard Reed, Implementing a web-based decision support system for disaster logistics: A case study of an evacuation location assessment for Indonesia, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Volume 9 , Elsevier B.V.
- Dicky Fatrias, Yoshiaki Shimizu, Possibilistic Programming Model for Fuzzy Multi-objective Periodic review Inventory in Two-stage Supply Chain, International Journal of Applied Decision sciences, Volume 7 Number 2, Inderscience Publishers.
- Nilda Tri Putri, Sha'ri Mohd. Yusof, Dradjad Irianto, The Delphi Hierarchy Process-based study of Quality Engineering in Malaysia and Indonesia Automotive Companies, The Total Quality Management Journal, Volume 26 Issue 6, Emerald Publisher.
- Feri Afrinaldi, Hong-Chao Zhang, A fuzzy logic based aggregation method for life cycle impact assessment, Journal of Cleaner Production, Elsevier Publisher.
- Jonrinaldi, David Z. Zhang, An integrated production and Inventory cycles for a whole manufacturing supply chain considering reverse logistics and finite horizon period, Omega - International Journal of Management Science, Volume 41 Issue 3, ELsevier B.V. --->>Sciencedirect Top25 Hottest Articles Period October-December 2012 by Elsevier-Sciencedirect Team.
- Siti Zawiah Md Dawal, Raja Ariffin Raja Ghazilla, Hilma Raimona Zadry, Mirta Widia, Nor Suliani Abdullah, Incorporating Ergonomics Evaluation in Assembly and Disassembly of Repetitive Task: Focusing on load task, Advanced Material Research, Volume 712-715, Trans Tech Publications.
- Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, Decision Support System of performance assessment for sustainable supply chain management, International Journal of Green Computing, Volume 4 Issue 2, IGI-Global Publisher.
- Fuqing Zhao, Jianxin Tang, Jizhe Wang, Junbiao Wang, Jonrinaldi, Application of PSO with different typical neighbor structure to complex job shop scheduling problem, Applied mathematics & information science.
- Jonrinaldi, David Z. Zhang, Optimal integrated production and inventory cycles over an entire green manufacturing supply chain with coordination, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, Volume 62 Number 6E, Hisashi Onari Publisher.
- Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, Decision Support Framework for Risk Assessment of Sustainable Supply Chain, International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalizations, Volume 4 Issue 1/2, Inderscience Publisher.
- Siti Zawiah Md Dawal, Hilma Raimona Zadry, SN. Azmi, SR. Rohim, SJ. Sartika, Anthropometric Database for the Learning Environment of High School and University Students, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, Volume 18 Number 8, PubMed.gov.
- Fuqing Zhao, Yahong Yang, Jianhua Zou, Jonrinaldi, A Dynamic Re-Configuration Task Holon Assignment Model and Its Solution with Pareto Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm, Advanced Science Letters.
- Dicky Fatrias, Yoshikai Shimizu, An Enhanced Two-Phase Fuzzy Programming Model for Multi-Objective Supplier Selection Problem, Industrial Engineering and Management Systems, Volume 11 Number 1.
- Difana Meilani, Ivan Richardo , Currency Exchange Rate Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Networks Backpropagation Method, International Journal of Green Computing (IJGC), Volume 3 Issue 2, pages 14-33, IGI-Global Publisher.
- Asmuliardi Muluk, Suhaiza Zailani, Simulation Approach on the Performance Analysis of Rental Vessels
Transportaion and Shipment Management, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 4, Nomor 2.
- Fuqing Zhao, Yahong Yang, Junbiao Wang, Jonrinaldi, A memetic algorithm with Particle Swarm Optimization and Differential Evolution Algorithm to Rescheduling Problem in Multi-Agent System, Advanced Science Letters.
- Lusi Susanti, H. Homma, H. Matsumoto, A Naturally Ventilated Cavity Roof as Potential Benefits for Improving Thermal Environment and Cooling Load of a Factory Building, Energy & Buildings, Volume 43 Issue 1, Elsevier B.V.
- Alfadhlani, T.M.A. Ari Samadhi, Anas Ma'ruf, Isa Setiasyah Toha, Automatic Collision Detection for Assembly Sequence Planning Using A Three-Dimensional Solid Model, Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Volume 10 Issue 02, World Scientific Publisher.
- Nilda Tri Putri, Shari Mohd. Yusof, Quality engineering implementation in Malaysian and Indonesian automotive industries – Delphic hierarchy process results, Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) Journal.
- Hilma Raimona Zadry, Siti Zawiah Md Dawal, Zahari Taha, The relation between upper limb muscle and brain activities in two precision levels of repetitive light tasks, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, Volume 17 Number 4, CIOP-PIB Publisher.
- Hilma Raimona Zadry, S. Z. Dawal, Z. Taha, Combination of EMG and EEG Measurements in Designing Repetitive Task in Industry, Advanced Science Letters, Volume 4 Number 6/7, American Scientific Publisher.
B. Publication in Proceedings:
- Feri Afrinaldi, Zhichao Liu, Taufik, Hong-Chao Zhang, Alizar Hasan, The advantages of remanufacturing from the perspective of eco-efficiency analysis: A case study, Procedia CIRP, In Press.
- Elita Amrina, Key Performance Indicators for Sustainable Campus Assessment: A Case of Andalas University, Industrial Engineering, Management Science and Application, Lecture notes on Electrical Engineering 345.
- Hima Raimona Zadry, Investigation of Customer and Technical Requirements for Designingan Ergonomics Notebook Soft case using Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Approach, Industrial Engineering, Management Science and Application, Lecture notes on Electrical Engineering 345.
- Lusi Susanti, Demographic Characteristics in Correlation with House hold Electricity Use, Industrial Engineering, Management Science and Application, Lecture notes on Electrical Engineering 345.
- Dicky Fatrias, Fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection problem: A possibility Approach, Industrial Engineering, Management Science and Application, Lecture notes on Electrical Engineering 345.
- Nilda Tri Putri, Jonrinaldi, An Inventory System of Packaging Materials: Cases tudy at PT.Djambi Waras Jujuhan, Industrial Engineering, Management Science and Application, Lecture notes on Electrical Engineering 345.
- Hilma Raimona Zadry, Dina Rahmayanti, Lusi Susanti, Dicky Fatrias, Identification of Design Requirements for Ergonomic Long Spinal Board Using Quality Function Deployment, Procedia Manufacturing (www.sciencedirect.com), Accepted.
- Difana Meilani, Ilham Anugrah, The Design of Hotel Performance Management System in Padang, Proceedings The International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2015.
- Prima Fithri, Lusi Susanti, Karin Bestarina, Assessing Household Energy Savings And Consumer Behavior In Padang City, The International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2015.
- Elita Amrina, Key Performance Indicators for Sustainable Manufacturing Evaluation in Cement Industry, Procedia CIRP.